Applications for Great Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Great Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for masters. The scholarship covers up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
GREAT scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
GREAT Scholarships offers multiple scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for international students. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See List below
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: one-year for postgraduate course
- Deadline: Varies, according to university admission deadlines
Institutes under Great Scholarship:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Hull
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwic
Great Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Eligibility Criteria for Great Scholarships
To qualify for Great Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) program in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
How to Apply for Great Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Great Scholarships:
- A candidate has to filter out the universities according to his country of origin.
- A candidate must apply for the acceptance letter before or while applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate has to apply for GREAT scholarships online before the deadline.
- The application deadline varies according to university admission deadlines.
To know more about Great Scholarships, please visit official website: