Applications for Google AdCamp are open to international students. The duration of the internship will vary depending on location. Google AdCamp will cover all yours expenses, transport and accommodation.
This year Google will select up to 50 participants and will be placed at one of Google’s offices. All the expenses of the selected students will be covered by Google. Google will cover transport to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
This Fully Funded EMEA AdCamp Google Program will develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
- Institution(s): Google
- Location: Anywhere across world in google office with google team
- Internship Focused Areas:
- Google’s advertising sales and services operations,
- An overview of Google’s ad products, and insight into the industry
- Internship Period: One to two days
- Internship Deadline: Program dates and durations vary depending on location
What is Google AdCamp EMEA?
- AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
- Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp.
- AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products, and insight into the industry.
Google AdCamp will cover the following benefits:
- All yours Expenses
Eligibility Criteria for Google AdCamp
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Google AdCamp:
- Required Languages: Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
How to Apply for Google AdCamp?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Google AdCamp:
- You need to fill the Google AdCamp Interest Form.
- You will be notified through email about your placement.
Note: Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country, socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability or are part of any other group that is historically underrepresented are strongly encouraged to apply.
To know more about Google AdCamp, please visit official website: