|Deadline: June 01, 2020||Institution(s): University of Sussex
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarships are open to non-EU international students who want to undertake masters studies at University of Sussex UK. The scholarship offers £10,000 as tuition fee reduction.
Professor Geoffrey Oldham co-founded the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) in 1966. He served as Deputy Director before becoming Director in 1982, and his work on science and technology policy and developing countries is unparalleled. To commemorate his work and continue his legacy, the university is delighted to announce the Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship Fund, available to UK, EU and international Masters students at Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU).
Sussex is a highly ranked UK university that uses research-led teaching, a unique location and a strong sense of purpose to broaden its students’ perspectives. Choose one of these courses and join the university’s thriving student community.
- Energy Policy MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Science and Technology Policy MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Sustainable Development -MSc
Scholarships are offered for one academic year.
Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship offers £10,000 as tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible for Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- You have accepted a place on a full-time, eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- Bachelors degree from a university with an overall grade of at least 70%.
- Your qualification can be in any subject but undergraduate degrees in the social sciences, natural science, humanities or engineering are particularly suitable. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing..
- IELTS (Academic) Standard level (6.5 overall, including at least 6.0 in each component) or alternative English language qualifications.
- You need to apply for a Tier 4 or short-term study visa to study in the UK through the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) website.
How to Apply for Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship ?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship :
- Applying for the master program.
- Register in the postgraduate application system.
- Activate your account.
- Sign into your account and apply for the master program:
- Choose you master program and press “Apply“.
- Please complete each section of the application and upload the required documents (undergraduate degree certificate, personal statement, CV, at least one academic reference).
- Submit your application.
- Receiving and accepting an offer of a place on an eligible Masters program.
- Fill in the scholarship application and submit it.
You need to provide a statement of academic interests when you apply. The University assesses this statement on how well you demonstrate the following:
- Clear and specific goals with what you aim to do after you finish your Masters.
- significant work experience or extra-curricular activities related to your chosen Masters.
- how your research interests will contribute to furthering Geoffrey Oldham’s work on Science and Technology and Gender.
To know more about Geoffrey Oldham Memorial Scholarship , please visit official website: