|Deadline: October 01, 2020||Institution(s): Boise State University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: USA|
Start your study adventure in USA. Good news!Gem Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Gem Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Gem Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for undergraduate studies. This Scholarship covers $15,000 per academic year.
This award is available to both first-year and transfer applicants. The Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
Boise State is a public, metropolitan research university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and experiences that foster student success.
Opportunity Focus Area:
- Both first-year and transfer must be in an eligible program.
- Ineligible majors include Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
Four years (8 semesters).
Gem Scholarship is valued at $15,000 per academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Gem Scholarship
To qualify for Gem Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The Gem Scholarship requires a minimum 3.90 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants must also have a minimum 1230 SAT or 26 ACT.
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship (on a 4.00 scale).
How to Apply for Gem Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Gem Scholarship:
- Apply for the university here with your information.
Note: The Gem Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Gem Scholarship.
To know more about Gem Scholarship, please visit official website: