|Deadline: June 30, 2020||Institution(s): Ghandi Research Foundation|
|Level of Study: Doctoral, Postdoctoral||Study in: India|
Gandhi Research Foundation Fellowship
Gandhi Research Foundation Fellowships are open for international students to pursue their postgraduate or doctoral research in any discipline for session 2020/2021. The scholarship covers a stipend of Rs.15, 000 to Rs. 30, 000 per month, depending on the candidate’s qualification and much more.
The Gandhi Research Foundation (GRF) is an academic and rural welfare-promotion institution, aiming at sustainable living through applied research. Intent on becoming a dynamic center of Gandhian research and allied activities, a Residential Research Fellowship Program is being initiated to coincide with the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and will be expanded during the next 3-5 years.
The GRF, with its comprehensive library and archival collections, complemented by excellent board and lodging facilities, provides an environment congenial for conducting intensive applied research by an annually selected team of 5 national and international scholars, activists, social workers, and public figures, during a residential fellowship extending from three to six months (with the possibility of further extension and continuation in subsequent years).
The Research Fellow should ideally choose to work on one, or at the most two, of the proposed Thrust Areas, or on an allied research field of contemporary relevance, adopting an interdisciplinary empirical, applied, and constructive approach. This should be articulated in a research proposal, highlighting the project’s significance for advancing Gandhian studies along with its innovative potential, as well as underscoring the researcher’s expertise in the field and his/her goal orientation.
- Rural Regeneration
- Economic Sustainability
- Skill Development
- Employment Creation
- Gender Issues
- Caste and Communal Harmony
- Educational Innovation
- Health and Nutrition Revitalisation
- Environmental Challenges
- Nonviolent Conflict Resolution in India and Globally
3 – 6 Months
(from August 2020 onwards)
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Gandhi Research Foundation Fellowship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- A stipend of Rs.15, 000 to Rs. 30, 000 per month, depending on the candidate’s qualification.
- Free board and lodging during the research period on campus.
- Free access to library, archival and other resources with proper authorization.
- Local travel support for field work, if required.
To qualify for Gandhi Research Foundation Fellowship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Postdoctoral researcher/Doctoral student or Post–graduate in any discipline.
- Working experience (3–5 years) with grassroots and community organizations, social movements, or in the above–mentioned thrust areas.
The Research Fellow must agree to:
- Offer seminars to a select audience and to deliver a public lecture on the selected research topic.
- Participate in and help organize academic events.
- Submit research results to the Dean of Research for peer review.
- Acknowledge the support received from the GRF for the research in the forthcoming publication.
- Comply with the general rules and regulations of the GRF campus.
How to Apply for Gandhi Research Foundation Fellowship 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Gandhi Research Foundation Fellowship:
- You have to fulfill the application form from Here.
- The application must comprise:
- A research proposal (max. 5000 words)
- Detailed bio-data(CV) underscoring academic performance, publications, social-work/professional experience.
- Testimonials by 2 referees
- Covering letter
- Submit your application to these two emails:
Or to the Dean of Research at : “Jain Hills, P.O. Box 118, Jalgaon, Maharashtra”
To know more about Gandhi Research Foundation Fellowship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in UK