|Deadline: June 30, 2020||Institution(s): University of Birmingham|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: UK|
Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world who want to undertake undergraduate studies at University of Birmingham, UK for academic year 2020-2021. Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships will be issued up to a maximum of £10,000 for tuition fees.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘redbrick’ university to receive its own royal charter.
Also Apply in China and get a chance to study at University of Jinan, Zhejiang University, Harbin Engineering University, Tianjin University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and many more
- Applied Health Research
- Biomedical Science
- Cancer and Genomic Sciences
- Cardiovascular Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Inflammation and Ageing
- Metabolism and Systems Research
- Microbiology and Infection
- English, Drama and Creative Studies
- History and Cultures
- Art History and Music
- Theology and Religion
- Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Sport, Exercise, and Rehabilitation Sciences
Fore more information about the courses visit this link.
Maximum Four years
Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships will be issued up to a maximum of £10,000 for tuition fees.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
Eligibility Criteria for Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships
To qualify for Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Jordan, Hong Kong, Morocco, Nigeria
- Candidates should have accepted their foundation offer from the University and have submitted a scholarship application by 30 June 2020.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Candidates must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Candidates must start their studies at the University in September 2020.
- Candidates must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment, and should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
Also Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship and win a chance to get $25,000 tuition fee for up to four years of undergraduate study.
How to Apply for Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships:
- You have to apply to a foundation offer.
- Please note foundation scholarships are available only to foundation pathway offer holders
- Applications are made through an organization called UCAS. You are able to apply via UCAS from the September previous to the year that you want to start. Please visit the UCAS website for more detailed information or find out how to apply on the undergraduate pages.
- You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Transcript or certificate.
- English Language Qualifications ( IELTS or TOEFL).
- Personal statement
- Students who firmly accept their offer will be eligible, shortlisted on the basis of academic merit, and selected based on their answers to the essay-style questions.
- The scholarship will be awarded in full upon enrolment in September 2020. Successful scholarship applicants will be notified of their award prior to the commencement of their course.
Want to Study in Italy on Scholarship? Check Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy
To know more about Foundation Academic Merit Scholarships, please visit official website: