|Deadline: May 31, 2020||Institution(s): Wission|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Netherlands|
Finance Specialist Internship
Applications for Finance Specialist Internship 2020 are open to international students at Wission, Melbourn. The duration of the internship is 6 months leading to paid job. Wission Internship will cover 100 Euro Internship compensation per month + Erasmus funding.
OFoundation is an international social enterprise dedicated to making the world a better place through micro-franchising. They do this by connecting the ideas of our contributors to the right people and resourcing. It also serves .as a hub where they invite interns to join their other companies.
The company wants passionate and self-driven individuals with a real strive to better themselves – who will enjoy a dynamic and creative environment where they can try new things and be themselves
- Analyze and execute bookkeeping.
- Prepare and validate data for excel analysis and investigation.
- Manage credits and collect cash.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a startup company, and grow personally and professionally.
- You will be instrumental in the expansion of our product into one of the young and successful supplement brands.
- A unique opportunity to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
Internship Focused Areas:
- Business studies
- Management science
Finance Specialist Internship 2020 will cover the following benefits:
- 100 Euro Internship compensation per month + Erasmus funding (if eligible)
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Finance Specialist Internship 2020:
- Required Languages: English. The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- University Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant field: accounting, finance, informatics, …
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality.
- Have experience in accounting administration is a plus.
- Have an eye for details.
- Good organization skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
- Full-time work 40 hours a week.
- For further details about the eligible countries click here
- Before applying for a Digital Opportunity Traineeship we encourage you to check with your university if you are eligible for Erasmus+ traineeship. You can read more about DOT’s in the information page
Also apply for Internships at the Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center and get a modest internship stipends every semester
How to Apply for Finance Specialist Internship 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Finance Specialist Internship 2020:
- You can apply through the ِ(Apply Now) link below where you will be asked about personal information and some essay.
To know more about Finance Specialist Internship 2020, please visit official website: