|Deadline: December 15, 2020||Institution(s): ETH Zurich|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Zurich , Switzerland|
Pursue your studies in Switzerland. Good news! ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship 2021 will open on November 15, 2020. In this article we will explain in detail about ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. This scholarship provides a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
Two types of scholarships are offered consisting: the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) and the Master Scholarship Program (MSP). These scholarships are awarded to bright international and national students. The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A).
Courses Offered: Masters Degree Program offered by the University
Biomedical Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Data Science Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nanosystems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Process Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems and Control Master
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Geomatic Engineering Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Engineering Sciences
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Chemistry Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Physics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Statistics Master
System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Food Science Master
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
Management and Social Sciences
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
Three or four semesters
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships provide the recipients with the following benefits:
- The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The Master Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 6,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
To be eligible for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A).
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships:
Applicants must also apply for a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich.
If you are applying for more than one Master’s programme, please submit a separate application form for each degree programme.
Send application documents for ESOP and MSP
- ESOP letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Pre-proposal for your Master’s thesis (see guidelines on how to write a pre-proposal (PDF, 70 KB))
- Two reference letters from professors
Reference letters must be submitted with the Master application online.
ETH students continuing a consequtive Master programme must also apply via eApply.
To know more about ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships, please visit official website: