|Deadline: May 15, 2020||Institution(s): Central Nantes University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Joint masters, France.|
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD), is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions.
Central Nantes offers 6 world-class Masters of Science, Technology and Health: marine technology, mechanical engineering, control and robotics, civil engineering, city and urban environment, and industrial engineering.
- Marine Technology (M-TECH)
- Mechanical Engineering (M-ENG)
- Control and Robotics (CORO)
- Civil Engineering (C-ENG)
- City and Urban Environments (U-ENV)
- Industrial Engineering (I-ENG)
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree offers below scholarship amounts to its recipients:
- Up to €18,000 for the two years.
To be eligible for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Program, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English (you will have the opportunity to study french language during the course).
- Eligible Countries: All world Countries.
First year – Master 1
- International students with a bachelor’s degree (Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology) or equivalent, in a field related to Science and Technology.
- Students must have graduated from the above before the end of August in order to enrol in a Master’s Programme at Centrale Nantes in September.
- Applicants must have a good level in Mathematics and be fluent in English – written and spoken. An applicant whose native language is not English is required to pass a recognised international test of English*:
- TOEFL – IBT 80, or PBT 550, paper-delivered test 60,
- Cambridge Advanced English Test – B or higher,
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher,
- TOEIC – 800 or higher.
- Applicants who carried out their studies in English (you must provide an official confirmation letter from your university) are eligible without passing such a test, but providing the results of a recognized international test can add value to the application.
Second year – Master 2
- Students who have successfully completed a first year Master’s program can apply for the second year Master’s program.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here is the first step to avail this scholarship.
- Click on this link to create an account on the site and check your E-mail to validate your account and get the login info, then you can start your application.
- Fill the application with your personal information:
- personal information
- Personal Address
- High school Diploma
- Internal courses
- Academic Background
- Professional Experience
- After that click on Application to choose your desired program and upload the required documents, as the following:
- Motivation letter.
- Last obtained diploma.
- Passport or National ID.
- 2 recommendation letters.
- Finish the application and send it.
Note: You can check the user guide for any questions in filing the application in this link
To know more about Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Program, please visit the official website: