|Deadline: June 30, 2020||Institution(s): McGill University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: Canada|
Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid
Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid are open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake undergraduate studies at McGill University, Canada for academic year 2020-2021. Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid will provide fee waiver only for the tuition fees according to your financial situation.
The goal of the program is to make the University more accessible to those who face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding.
McGill University is committed to supporting the academic pursuits of qualified undergraduate students who require financial assistance. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program offers entrance bursaries to students from low to modest-income families who demonstrate financial need. Those eligible to apply include all: newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and newly accepted, first-year undergraduates, entering professional programs in Medicine and Law.
According to the program.
Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid will provide fee waiver only for the tuition fees according to your financial situation.
To be eligible for Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
How to Apply for Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid:
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
To know more about Entrance Bursary Program Need-based aid, please visit official website: