Pursue your studies in UK. Good news! Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for African students. This scholarship is offered for MBA studies at University of Oxford. This scholarship covers full MBA course fees, living expenses stipend and one return air fare.
Funded by the international integrated energy company Eni. In line with its mission, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains and renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa. This year Eni offers two fully funded scholarships for two outstanding graduates willing to study their MBA in oxford.
Funded by the international integrated energy company Eni, Eni has a very long tradition of supporting scholarships. The “Scuola Enrico Mattei” paved the way for post graduate education in Italy and proved to be a pioneer for managerial studies in Europe. Since 1957 the “Scuola” has granted scholarships to around 2600 young graduates from 111 different countries to attend an oil and energy industry “Master MEDEA” programme, spreading the Mattei legacy throughout the world.
Eni’s training and knowledge management is promoted and implemented through Eni Corporate University. In order to reinforce the company’s expertise in its business areas, Eni avails itself of a long established relational network with the most prestigious national and international universities. Amongst these esteemed institutions Eni can count on the collaboration of Oxford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, besides the leading Italian Universities.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: MBA
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Admission deadline
Application deadlines for the Oxford MBA class of 2023-24:
- Stage 1: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
- Stage 2: Wednesday, 12 October 2022
- Stage 3: Wednesday, 4 January 2023
- Stage 4: Wednesday, 22 March 2023
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship will cover the following:
- The full MBA course fees.
- Living expenses stipend.
- One return air fare.
Eligibility Criteria for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship
To be eligible for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English. You will need to prove your English language capability. click here to know more about the tests and scores.
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia
- You should have at least two years of full-time work experience, detailed on a one page CV. They look for evidence of career progression and international exposure, as well as being able to show leadership potential. they do not look for experience in a specific sector.
- A high level of quantitative and analytical skills evidenced by your GMAT or GRE results. click here to know more about details and score.
How to Apply for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship:
- You will be asked to detail your post-MBA career plans and demonstrate how the program will equip you with the skills to reach these goals. By indicating a clear view of your professional development, you will show us that you understand the strengths of your professional experience, have researched your future professional goals, and how an MBA will bridge the gap between the two, upload all your university degree academic transcripts/mark-sheets to the online application form.
- As part of your application, you will need to submit a supporting statement
- Tell them something that is not covered in your application which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you. (Maximum 250 words).
- If you are applying under the Oxford 1+1 MBA scheme you also need to submit the following essay:
Explain why you see this as particularly beneficial for you and how it fits with your career and personal development aims. (Maximum 250 words).
- Re-applicants will need to submit an additional essay as below:
What improvements have you made in your candidacy since you last applied to the Oxford MBA? (Maximum 250 words).
When reviewing your essays, the admissions committee will be looking for evidence of the following: good communication skills, leadership potential, analytical skills, fit with the Oxford MBA community, among other characteristics.
- You will need to complete five questions via our online assessment platform. To virtually meet you, get a sense of your personality and see how you think on your feet, you will need to complete an online assessment as part of your application:
- Two motivation-based questions – all candidates will answer the same questions
- Two competency-based questions – these will be randomised
- Written response – this will be randomised and light-hearted to show us how you can think on your feet!
- Using the online application form you will need to submit two references, preferably from professional referees. Once your referee details are input into the form, your referee will receive an automatic email from the School with details on how to complete the online reference form.
Please note they can only accept references from a valid work/professional/institutional email address and not from Gmail/Hotmail accounts.
- After ensuring you have all the above requirements before submitting your application form, use the online application to apply
- Please ensure your application is complete and that your £150 application fee has been paid upon submission.
- Once you have submitted your MBA application, they will use the details you have provided to determine your eligibility for this scholarship. You do not need to undertake any additional actions.
To apply and know more about Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship, please visit the official website: