Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Elks National Foundation’s Most Valuable Student Scholarships 2023 is a partially funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides up to $12,500 per year for a four year degree.
Since 1931, the Elks National Foundation has helped students recognize their academic dreams. Each year, we award more than $3 million in college scholarships to at least 800 outstanding, service-minded high school seniors.
The Elks National Foundation Most Valuable Student scholarship contest is open to any high school senior who is a U.S. citizen. Applicants must advance through local, district and state levels to reach the national competition. The top national finalists will be selected to attend a Leadership Weekend, hosted in Chicago, IL. The Elks National Foundation will award 500 prestigious, four-year scholarships to the highest-rated applicants in the competition.
Please also check the list of USA Scholarships
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships he or she may receive.
Applicants to this need-based scholarship are judged on their scholarship and leadership abilities. Each year, 500 scholarships are given out across the country, with award amounts (over four years) ranging from $4,000 to $50,000. Applications must be submitted to the Elk Lodge closest to your home address, so make sure to research the Elk Lodges in your area before you apply.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 14, 2022
Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program provides the recipient with:
- The Elks National Foundation will award 500 four-year scholarships to the highest-rated applicants in the 2023 competition.
- Ranging from $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year, Most Valuable Student scholarships are for students pursuing a four-year degree, on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 semester hours), in a U.S. college or university. All scholarships are in the form of certificates of award conditional upon the full-time enrollment of the winner in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- The Chicago office of the Elks National Foundation will announce the 500 national winners in late April, 2023. (Many local Lodges, districts and state Elks associations award their own scholarships through this program. These scholarships are not to be confused with the 500 Elks National Foundation Most Valuable Student Scholarships.)
Eligibility Criteria for Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program
To qualify for Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants do not need to be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are submitted; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
How to Apply for Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Elks National Foundation Scholarship:
- Apply online on official website.
To know more about Elks National Foundation Scholarship Program, please visit official website: