|Deadline: December 31, 2020||Institution(s): Edith Cowan University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Australia|
ECU Melbourn and ECU Sydney scholarship at Edith Cowan University
ECU Melbourn and ECU Sydney scholarships are open for international students who want to pursue their higher education at Edith Cowan University Australia for academic year 2020-2021. Edith Cowan University offers a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course under this scholarship.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) has recently expanded its course offering to Melbourne and Sydney. If you are an international student wishing to start your studies at one of these new and vibrant locations, you may be eligible for a scholarship that provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Edith Cowan University, established in 1991, ECU has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. Students and graduates at ECU are amongst the best in the world, with many fulfilling crucial roles in our society. Their outstanding achievements have been recognized throughout Australia.
- Bachelor of Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Graduate Certificate of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Graduate Certificate of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Bachelor of Arts (Arts Management)
- University Preparation Course (Education)
- Master of Project Management
- Graduate Certificate of Project Management
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Sports Science)
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning)
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Master of Occupational Hygiene and Toxicology
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Dance (Elite Performance)
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Leadership and Management
- Graduate Certificate in Care of the Ageing
- Graduate Diploma of Business
To find more courses, kindly click here.
According to program selected.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
- Yale University Scholarships in the USA
Edith Cowan University offers a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
To qualify for ECU Melbourn and ECU Sydney scholarship at Edith Cowan University, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Be an international student who wishes to commence study at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney in the next intake;
- Beet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- Not have a pending course application or course offer live with ECU when applying for the course;
- Not be currently enrolled in the course at any other ECU location; and
- Not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for the scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship or offering from ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable student visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must attend a minimum of 80% of all on-campus components.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient must apply and accept their course offer within the time periods specified by ECU (if the course offer is not accepted within the stipulated deadline the scholarship offer will lapse).
- The scholarship recipient shall not defer their studies during the term of the scholarship.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must be reasonably available to support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavors through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
- If a student changes their course and does not seek a new scholarship before applying for the new course, the scholarship may not apply to the new course.
- The education agent or student must use the link provided to access the discount; it cannot be applied after an application has been completed.
How to Apply for ECU Melbourn and ECU Sydney scholarship?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail ECU Melbourn and ECU Sydney scholarship at Edith Cowan University:
- Education Agents or individuals interested in this scholarship should email before they apply with the basis on which they should be considered.
Correspondence with Authorised International Education Agents will be entered into.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from ECU before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.
To know more about ECU Melbourn and ECU Sydney scholarship, please visit official website: