|Deadline: June 01, 2020||Institution(s): University of Edinburgh
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Any distance learning Master’s program offered by the University.
Each scholarship will cover the full tuition fees and will be tenable for three years.
To be eligible for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: Angola, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Benin, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Kiribati, Democratic Republic of Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Republic of Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Must be both nationals of the eligible countries;
- Must have or expect to obtain an honors degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Must have a computer with internet access.
How to Apply for Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships:
- Fill the application from here. The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the university of Edinburgh and have full authentication
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
To know more about Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships, please visit official website: