Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees and will be tenable for three years.
Eligibility Criteria for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships
To be eligible for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Benin, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Kiribati, Democratic Republic of Korea, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Republic of Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Must be both nationals of the eligible countries;
- Must have or expect to obtain an honors degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- Must have a computer with internet access.
How to Apply for Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Fill the application from here. The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the university of Edinburgh and have full authentication
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
To know more about Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships, please visit official website: