|Deadline: May 29, 2020||Institution(s): Edith Cowan University|
|Level of Study: PhD||Study in: Australia|
ECU-SCIA Phd Scholarship
ECU-SCIA Phd Scholarship invites applications from international students who want to pursue PhD degree at Edith Cowan University Australia for academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship is valued at $30,000 AUD per annum (tax free) and provide full tuition fee sponsorship up to $35,000 per annum.
- Neurological disorders
According to the project
ECU-SCIA Phd Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
Scholarship valued at $30,000 AUD per annum (tax free).
Full tuition fee sponsorship up to $35,000 per annum.
To qualify for ECU-SCIA Phd Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants must have submitted a course application for L61 within the School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Applicants must be proposing a thesis in spinal cord injuries.
How to Apply for ECU-SCIA Phd Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ECU-SCIA Phd Scholarship:
- Create an account click here.
- Fill the application and you’ll need the course name and code. You can enter up to 3 course preferences. For course names and codes, visit their degrees webpages.
- Attach your scanned copies of supporting documents, qualifications certificates. The size limit per attachment is 15MB.
- Provide details for up to 5 of your research outputs.
To know more about ECU-SCIA Phd Scholarship, please visit official website: