|Deadline: April 20, 2021||Institution(s): Deutsches Museum|
|Level of Study: Postdoctoral / Fellowship||Study in: Munich, Germany.|
Start your study adventure in Germany. Good news! Deutsches Museum Scholar in Residence Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Deutsches Museum Scholar in Residence Program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Deutsches Museum Scholar in Residence Program 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for postdoctoral. This scholarship provides € 30,000 stipend per annum.
Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program invites applications from international students who intend to work for six to twelve months on science and technology projects at Deutsches Museum Germany. The scholarship program is interdisciplinary in scope. Scholarship holders will have their own workplace with a desktop computer and telephone and the chance to temporarily live in subsidized museum complex flats.
- Science and Technology
- 6 or 12 Months.
Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Pre-doctoral stipends: € 15,000 (full year).
- Post-doctoral stipends: € 30,000 (full year).
Also Apply for ECTRIMS Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Exchange Program
To be eligible for Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: German.
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- The applicant must have at least one university degree (Master or PhD).
- The applicant must have the ability to read German is a prerequisite for the application (passive language skills).
- The applicants are requested to make their own provisions for health insurance.
Also apply for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
How to Apply for Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program:
- Following documents are required:
- Send the documents and the completed application to the following address:
Coordinator of the Research Institute
Tel.: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-280
Fax: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-239
To know more about Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program, please visit official website: