|Deadline: May 25, 2020||Institution(s): Australian National University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: Australia|
Dennis Griffin Piano Undergraduate Scholarship
Dennis Griffin Piano Undergraduate Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their undergraduate studies at Australian National University, Australia for academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship will cover the value of the award is stated in your letter of offer (5000 dollars yearly)
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences. The objective of the award is to encourage new enrollments of excellent students in the areas of piano and music composition in either classical or jazz/contemporary disciplines.
Funding for this award has been generously provided by the Dennis Griffin endowment, offering financial support to students, advancing musical endeavors within the School and fostering excellence in enrollments at the School.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Excellence is embedded in its approach to research and education. A number of scholarships are offered to distinguished students for undergraduate, Master or PhD studies at one of Australia’s best universities, ANU University.
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
Dennis Griffin Piano Undergraduate Scholarships will cover:
- The value of the award is stated in your letter of offer (5000 dollars yearly)
- The duration of the award is three years and is paid in two equal installments at the beginning of each semester, after census date, unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
To qualify for Dennis Griffin Piano Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- ANU student is domestic or international.
- Student has received an offer of admission to a program offered by ANU School of Music Music in the piano and composition area of the School.
- Pertaining to prospective students in keyboard, receives a final selection rank of 7 or above at audition as determined by the School of Music performance audition panel. Preference may be given to students scoring a high grade of 8 or above in classical piano.
- Pertaining to prospective students in composition, receives a final selection rank of 7 or above at submission of portfolio as determined by the School of Music composition panel.
- The recipient is responsible for making payment of all tuition fees by the prescribed date as
set out by the University each session.
- Recipients of this award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation and all other costs of study..
How to Apply for Dennis Griffin Piano Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Dennis Griffin Piano Undergraduate Scholarships:
- All applicants applying for admission to ANU through the direct Admission Scholarship and Accommodation Application will be automatically considered for the award based on them meeting the eligibility criteria and electing to be considered for scholarships.
- When you apply directly to ANU for admission as a domestic undergraduate student, you will have the opportunity to be considered for this opportunity within the same application. Other such support options are enlisted on the Direct application scholarships page.
To know more about Dennis Griffin Piano Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Australia