|Deadline: June 14, 2020||Institution(s): Manchester Metropolitan University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: UK|
Dalton International Scholarship
Dalton International Scholarship invite applications from international students who want to pursue masters degree at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK for academic year 2020-2021. Dalton International Scholarship value is £5,000.
Manchester Metropolitan University are a great, modern university, in a great global city, here to make an impact on Manchester with a driving ambition to discover and disseminate knowledge, and make higher education accessible and beneficial to all those with the passion and ability to succeed. They work closely with their city, with business, the community and their academic peers – locally, nationally and internationally – to be inventive and creative, generate great opportunities, and enable their students, colleagues and everyone whose lives we touch to make an impact.
- MSc Conservation Biology
- MSc Animal Behaviour
- MSc Zoo Conservation Biology
- MSc Restoration Ecology
- MSc Environmental Practice
- MSc Advanced Materials
- MSc Advanced Materials (with placement)
- One year
Dalton International Scholarship value is £5,000.
To qualify for Dalton International Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification. Accepted English qualifications can be viewed from here.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The scholarships will be awarded as a reduction in fees for International self-funding students commencing a full-time master’s course (180 credits) in 2020/21. For the avoidance of doubt, transferred credits do not count towards this 180 credit criterion.
- Where appropriate, personal information will be sent to the external provider via email, with the documentation encrypted and password protected. The password will be provided via a separate means, for example, via telephone.
- In order to qualify to apply for the Scholarship, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at the University.
- You’ll need a good UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent
- No other form of Manchester Metropolitan University discount or scholarship may be applied in conjunction with the (insert scholarship name) scholarships. Please refer to the Regulations for the Payment of University Fees for further information on how discounts/scholarships are applied by clicking here. If you are in receipt of more than one form of fee reduction (including discounts, awards or scholarship) you will only receive one fee reduction and will be awarded the greater amount.
- The scholarship is open to new students commencing study in academic year 2020 and is for 1 year only.
- Current students moving from one course to a relevant scholarship course are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship offers must be accepted by The deadline for applications is 14th June 2020, 23:00hrs (GMT) for courses beginning in September 2020.
- Scholarship offers must be accepted within 14 days after the Scholarship offer is made, and pay the tuition fee deposit within 14 days.
For more information click here.
How to Apply for Dalton International Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Dalton International Scholarship:
- In order to qualify to apply for the Scholarship, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at the Manchester Metropolitan University from here.
- Fill online application form from here. Fill your personal Information and response to three essay questions.
Note: If you would like to propose your own research project, They recommend that you contact the relevant Research Degrees Co-ordinator
To know more about Dalton International Scholarship, please visit official website: