|Deadline: September 03, 2020||Institution(s): The Congressional Innovation Fellowship|
|Level of Study: Fellowship||Study in: USA|
Congressional Innovation Fellowship is open for international students to work with TechCongres. The Congressional Innovation Fellowship offers a distinctive chance to alter Congress by injecting in the Legislative Branch urgently required technological knowledge.
Tech Congress introduces a variety of engineering skill, thoughts, and instruction to Congress and create a practical and pragmatic Washington knowledge within the tech society. For stronger results for both, we cross the understanding and practice gap between DC and Silicon Valley.
- Emerging technologies.
- AI and automation.
- Election security.
- Data privacy.
- Defense technology policy.
- 12 months.
Congressional Innovation Fellowship provide the recipients with below benefits:
- $80,000/year equivalent stipend.
- Health insurance supplement of up to $400/month*.
- Relocation allowance of up to $2,500.
- Equipment or travel allowance of up to $2,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Congressional Innovation Fellowship
To be eligible for the Congressional Innovation Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Have experience working in or with technology, and the ability to convey complex technical subjects to less-technically savvy individuals.
- Have some professional experience or be enrolled in or near completion of a graduate level program.
- Have a strong desire to help build the Congressional Innovations Fellows program. As part of the 2019 class, fellows should expect to give ongoing feedback about fellowship activities, rapidly prototype and help build the pipeline for technological expertise into Congress.
Note that: Citizenship is not a requirement to apply. Tech Congress is unable to assist with visa applications or renewals but anyone legally authorized to work in the United States through the duration of the fellowship and holding a US bank account is eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Congressional Innovation Fellowship?
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Submit the application from here.
PLEASE NOTE: At the end of the application you will be asked to submit a resume. Your resume should not include your name. Our selections process is conducted through an anonymous review of applications. Revealing information about you is removed in order to minimize unconscious bias.
To know more about the Congressional Innovation Fellowship, please visit official website: