|Deadline: July 31, 2020||Institution(s): Swansea University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: UK|
College of Science International scholarships 2020
College of science international scholarships are offered to international students to pursue undergraduate and masters studies at Swansea University for 2020-21 academic year. The scholarship covers Up to £2,000.
The College of Science offers a warm welcome to International and EU students. Students from 80 countries around the world have chosen to study our undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees.
They have a global academic staff coming from countries including China, India, Italy, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Spain, USA and Ukraine.
The College of Science is dedicated to ‘making a difference’ across the world, and we are looking for students who share this passion. One way of doing this is to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Many projects carried out by staff and students in the College of Science are actively contributing to the success of the goals.
BSc, MChem, MEng, MSci, MMath and MPhys programmes in the following subject areas are eligible:
- MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management
- MRes Biosciences
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc Advanced Software Technology
- MSc Human-Centred Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Swansea route)
- MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Grenoble route)
- MSc Advanced Computer Science with Industry
- MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies
- MRes Visual Computing
- MRes Logic and Computation
- MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change
- MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change
- MSc Mathematics and Computing for Finance
- MSc Mathematics
- MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application
According to the course.
Swansea University’s College of Science International scholarships 2020 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The value of the scholarship is up to £2000, which will be offset against international tuition fees.
To qualify for College of Science International scholarships 2020 , candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The english level requirement for an Undergraduate student is IELTS score of 6.0
- And an IELTS 6.5 for postgraduate.
- Applicants must have already applied formally to the University for a place on one of the College’s undergraduate/postgraduate programmes. Information regarding the application procedure can be found on the Admissions Office website.
- Applicants must be enrolling on one of the above courses for the first time in September 2020; successful applicants must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their £2000 deposit.
- Applicants progressing from The College are not eligible to apply for a College of Science International Scholarship.
- Candidates who are in receipt of a fully-funded scholarship are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship holders are expected to cooperate with College of Science recruitment activities.
- If it is deemed necessary for a scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- If, in view of the Head of College a scholarship holder’s progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the scholarship may be withdrawn. A scholarship may also be withdrawn on grounds of failure to comply with any of the conditions attached to the award. The candidate may be required to repay to the College any award which has been made, either in whole or in part, as determined by the College. If the scholar feels that such a withdrawal is unjustified, they may appeal in writing to the Head of College within 15 working days of the date of notification.
- The College of Science reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
How to Apply for College of Science International scholarships 2020 ?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for College of Science International scholarships 2020:
- First you have to choose your course from here, then apply to the university itself from here
- You will need to provide :
- Personal information
- Scientific Background
- English Proficiency Results
- Personal Statement
- Reference Letter
Note: Postgraduate application requires additional documents, for further information click here.
- Download the form from here Answer the questions and fill it
- send the filled form to (email@example.com)
To apply and know more about Swansea College of Science International scholarships 2020, please visit official website: