|Deadline: April 30, 2021||Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Australia|
Start your study adventure in Australia. Good news! CMU Australia Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this Scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
CMU Australia Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters studies. This Scholarship covers upto AUD $30,000 per academic year.
CMU Australia Scholarships invites applications from international students who want to undertake masters studies at Carnegie Mellon University, Australia for academic year 2020-2021. CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Are you interested studying in USA? visit below links
Carnegie Mellon University consistently ranks among the top 50 universities worldwide.In a 2010 Wall Street Journal poll, job recruiters looking for new hires ranked Carnegie Mellon No. 1 in computer science, No. 4 in finance and No. 7 in business. CMU ranked 10 overall.
- Public Policy and Management
- Information Technology Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
For more information click here.
12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
You may be interested to apply for these scholarships
CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Eligibility Criteria for CMU Australia Scholarships
To qualify for CMU Australia Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All International Students from Asia, South America and Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks.
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2020.
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement.
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded.
Also apply for Rhodes Scholarship | Fully Funded with a living stipend of £15,144 per annum and all University and College fees.
How to Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for CMU Australia Scholarships:
(1) Select your program from here. You will need to lodge in two separate applications if you are applying for two different programs.
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- All 12-month tracks require at least 3 years of professional work experience.All 21-month tracks do not require professional work experience.
- You are required to submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from within the last five years. Students must achieve an average minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are required to submit a resume. Please submit a one or two page summary of your education skills, accomplishments, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- You are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- Two (2) recommendation forms provided from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
(3) APPLY NOW through our online portal.
- Ensure all sections are completed in full and where required all supporting documentation is uploaded.
- There is no application fee for Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
- Ensure your application is received by the Admissions Office before the relevant deadline.
To know more about CMU Australia Scholarships, please visit official website: