|Deadline: October 15, 2020||Institution(s): The Clark Art Institute|
|Level of Study: Postdoctoral||Study in: USA|
Clark Fellowship is open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake the postdoctoral research at The Clark Art Institute USA for academic year 2021-2022. Clark provides between eleven and sixteen scholarships each year, varying in length from one to ten months, with the bulk awarded for one academic semester.
National and international scholars, critics, curators and museum professionals are welcome to propose projects that broaden and enhance the understanding of the visual arts and their role in culture. The Institute combines a public art museum with a complicated set of research and academic programs, including a significant art history library. Clark is an global center for debate of the nature of art and its history.
- Visual culture.
- Ranging in duration from one to ten months.
Clark Fellowship 2021 is awarded on a scale related to need and earnings, up to a maximum rate of $30,000 per semester. Fellows’ tax liability to the United States government will be considered in accordance with the tax regulations of the Internal Revenue Service on a case-by-case basis. Travel to and from the Clark will be reimbursed for the scholar and an accompanying family member.
Also Check How to apply for Chinese STUDENT VISA
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Fellowship
To be eligible for Clark Fellowship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- They may come from the academic or museum worlds, or from other professional backgrounds.
- Applicants should hold a PhD or demonstrate equivalent professional experience.
- They may be employed, full- or part-time, or be independent scholars, curators, and/or critics.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent research skills: experience with independently carrying out empirical research, experience with qualitative research (conducting interviews, qualitative analysis), preferably also experience with quantitative research.
- Excellent social and communicative skills, and willingness to collaborate.
- Disciplinary knowledge and/or affinity with the following fields: digital media, youth studies, learning sciences, education, social anthropology, digital citizenship and cultural diversity.
- Willingness to engage in international research (international travel).
- To know more information about the Honours degree and the standard master pleas click Here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
How to Apply for Clark Fellowship 2021?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail Clark Fellowship 2021:
- Fill out the application.
- Upload a description of your proposed project with a 500 character.
- Write down your referees information (please note they have to send a one-page letter for this email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After clicking the ‘submit’ button please send the following requirements to email@example.com
- A curriculum vitae (pdf; 3 double-spaced pages or fewer).
- A statement (pdf; 3 double-spaced pages or fewer) in English that outlines the assumptions and critical commitments that animate your project. It is important to situate the project within the context of existing research; to indicate what is new or unusual in both subject and/or method; and to explain why there is a disciplinary need for this particular project.
To know more about Clark Fellowship 2021, please visit official website: