|Deadline: March 22, 2020||Institution(s): IFA (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen)|
|Level of Study: Training||Study in: Germany|
CCP Synergy Networking civil societies 2020
CCP Synergy Networking civil societies invitations are open for international students. Civil society organisations from Germany and from a partner country of the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) are supported by the CCP Synergy programme to work together on a project and create a lasting network. Funding for short stays is provided to employees of the two cooperating organisations. Aims of the cooperation can be the development and the expansion of joint projects, publications or events. The programme encourages the direct exchange between organisations and helps to bring together civil society actors across borders in order for them to learn from each other.
With evolving focal themes, the CCP responds to current challenges within international cultural and educational policy. In 2019 to 2023, the emphasis will be on education for citizenship and the new civil society. CCP brings fellows and students together and brings them into contact with partner organizations, within the context of fellowships and professional events.
- Policy and society.
- Media and culture.
- Human rights and peace.
- Sustainable development.
The exchange covers between 7 and 30 days.
CCP Synergy Networking civil societies provide the recipient with following benefits:
CCP Synergy supports both cooperating organisations with a total of 4,500 euros or 2,250 euros for each organization. For example, this funding can be used to finance employees’ reciprocal short visits, fact finding missions, workshops and so on. The exchange covers between seven and 30 days. The funding is also available for the following purposes:
- Travel expenses
- Meals according to the valid daily rates
- Health insurance
- Expenditure allowance as needed
- Other costs related to the project
- In addition to financial support, ifa is available to answer any further questions and to assist the participating organisations from abroad in obtaining visas for stays in Germany. However, the participating organisations are principally responsible for planning their own trips.
To qualify for CCP Synergy Networking civil societies, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Language Required: English
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan.
- Since the program is designed for organisations, individuals cannot apply to CCP Synergy.
- Organisations from the above countries only are currently being funded.
- Organisations that are currently establishing contacts or initiating joint projects are expressly invited to apply for the CCP Synergy program.
How to Apply for CCP Synergy Networking civil societies?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail CCP Synergy Networking civil societies:
- Fill out the application form together by both organisations.
- Create a preliminary joint calculation of costs, which apply to both organisations.
- Send the application by email to crossculture(at)ifa.de
To know more about CCP Synergy Networking civil societies, please visit official websites: