|Deadline: July 07, 2020 / December 20, 2020||Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai|
|Level of Study: Masters / Undergraduate||Study in: UAE|
Start your study adventure in UAE. Good news! Canadian University Dubai Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship are funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for undergraduate and masters. This Scholarship covers up-to 50% tuition fee waiver.
Canadian University Dubai offers the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 to deliver outstanding academic programs based on Canadian curriculum and education principles, and to provide a gateway for students to pursue higher education, research and employment opportunities in Canada.
- Interior Design
- Communication and Media
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Computer Engineering and Computational Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
For more information click Here.
- One semester. Can be renewed but students have to get the required GPA.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship will provide tuition reduction of up to 40%.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
To qualify for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- For Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
How to Apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here.
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here.
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here.
- You will need to provide it with all supporting documents:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Note: All documentation will be kept confidential. Any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all previous supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, please visit official website: