Start your study adventure in UK. Good news! Cambridge University MBA Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 is open to international students. This scholarship will provide financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees and travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
- Level of Study: MBA (Masters)
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Business Administration
- Program Period: 1 years
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How to Apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship:
Check Cambridge requirements and apply for the program from here
Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
To know more about Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, please visit official website: