|Deadline: July 31, 2020||Institution(s): DemoUp|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Berlin, Germany|
Business Development and Content Management Internship:
A picture is worth a thousand words” is a famous English saying. But did you know that a 60-second video is“ equivalent to about 1.8 million words? There is no doubt that today’s consumers prefer audiovisual to textual content in their online shopping journey. Videos can bring products alive, put them in an emotional context and help to better understand the features and use-cases. The numbers prove it: According to Hubspot Research, visitors who watch product videos are 73% more likely to buy a product.
Based in Berlin, Europe’s creative tech capital, Availability reinvent video-commerce by creating the world’s biggest hub of product videos. Availability help online shops with our unique tech solution that connects our database with hundreds of thousands of product videos to all existing online shop systems.
The world’s largest online shops love : Media Markt, Lidl, Fnac, Target, Worten, Rue de Commerce and 70 more customers in 25 countries. Our mission is crystal clear: We want to cover all major online shops in the world with product videos– for a brighter and colorful online shopping experience. Do you want to join?
Internship Focused Areas:
- Business Development
- Content Management
Business Development and Content Management Internship provide the recipients with below benefits:
- Financial compensation, Salary.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Business Development and Content Management Internship:
- Required Languages: English C1 is a must. Spanish would be a plus
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Enrolled at a university and looking for a mandatory internship for 6 months ideally, but a minimum of 4 months (full-time)
- Self-driven and hands-on mentality
- Outgoing, determined and assertive
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
How to Apply for Business Development and Content Management Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Business Development and Content Management Internship:
- Create Your account from here
- Please apply by email when you can work with them and by emailing your CV and cover letter telling them why you’d like to work with them.
- If you fit the requirements & attract attention they will get back to you. (Applicants with no mandatory internship won’t be considered.)
To know more about Business Development and Content Management Internship, please visit official website: