|Deadline: December 01, 2020 (annual)||Institution(s): Boston University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: USA|
Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Boston University Presidential Scholarship are open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake undergraduate studies at Boston University for academic year 2021-2022. This $25,000 tuition scholarship is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study at BU.
Each year, the Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarship to our incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. In addition to being among our most academically talented students, Presidential Scholars demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
Boston university is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students through its 18 schools and colleges. Boston university provides the chance to explore more than 300 programs of study and the opportunity to build a successful career. This university provides an excellent learning environment and career services for all the students and alumni.
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
- Four years
Boston University Presidential Scholarship provide $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate applicants.
To be eligible for Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be an incoming first-year student at Boston university.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- Apply to Boston university through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship must submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT.
To know more about Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please visit official website: