|Deadline: 21 February, 2020 for May semester 2020
30 June, 2020 for September semester 2020
16 October,2020 for January Semester 2021
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters||Study in: Australia|
English Pathway Studies Scholarships
English Pathway Studies Scholarships are open for international students to pursue their graduate and postgraduate studies at Bond University, Australia for the session of 2020/2021. This scholarship provides $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the Program.
On the basis of academic excellence, the Bond University offers English Pathway Studies Scholarship to high academic achievers who have received an offer to study EAP program at Bond University.
Bond University in Australia was established in 1989 as a first private non-profit university and seeks to innovate and influence to professionals to be tomorrow’s leaders. The university offers number of scholarships each semester to students who have received an offer to study at university.
Bond University English Pathway Studies Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- The English Pathway Studies Scholarship awards $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the Program.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Bond University English Pathway Studies Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- The applicant must receive an offer from Bond University to commence to apply the program.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- The applicant must have outstanding academic ability.
- The applicant must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
How to Apply for Bond University English Pathway Studies Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Bond University English Pathway Studies Scholarships:
- You must complete the Online Application Form to receive the program offer from here.
- Once an offer has been received, you must complete program application form from here.
- The completed form must be sent to email@example.com .
To know more about Bond University Scholarships, please visit official website: