|Deadline: May 30, 2020 / June 5, 202o||Institution(s): Bocconi University|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters||Study in: Milan, Italy|
Bocconi Merit and International Awards 2020
Bocconi Merit and International Awards are open to students from all over the world to undertake undergraduate and graduate studies at Bocconi University Italy. The scholarships are awarded based on their academic excellence. Bocconi University is dedicated to make superior level of higher education available to brilliant students. The awards provide recipients with valuable financial support, ensuring students can enjoy the benefits of a top-quality academic experience regardless of their financial situation. Merit Awards will be made available for first year Undergraduate applicants and masters applicants for the 2020-2021 academic year based on their academic standing.
Bachelor Program or Master of Science Program offered at the University
Bocconi Merit and International Awards 2020 provide the recipient with following benefits:
- The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction for both Undergraduate and Graduate level.
- The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year (for Undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (for Graduate). A limited number of students may also be assigned free accommodation in one of the Bocconi Residences.
- The awards will be automatically renewed for maximum of 2 years (for Undergraduate) or the second year (Graduate) provided the required minimum academic progress are met.
To qualify for Bocconi Merit and International Awards 2020, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Outstanding International Applicants who are admitted to the first year of a Bachelor Program or Master of Science program at Bocconi and whose academic profile is considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for a Bocconi Merit and International Awards based on the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
How to Apply for Bocconi Merit and International Awards?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Bocconi Merit Awards 2020:
- You must apply to a Undergraduate or Graduate Program at Bocconi University.
- A separate scholarship application will not be required.
- The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
- The next deadline for admissions is 5 June 2020 for Undergraduate applicants and 6 May/30 May 2020 for Graduate applicants but applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.
To know more about Bocconi Merit and International Awards 2020, please visit official websites:
- For Merit Awards (Undergraduate): Click Here
- For Merit Awards (Graduate): Click Here
- For International Awards (Undergraduate): Click Here
- For International Awards (Graduate): Click Here