|Deadline: June 28, 2020||Institution(s): Beiersdorf|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: Chile, Germany, Thailand, USA|
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2020
Applications for Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2020 in Chile, Germany, Thailand, USA are open to international students. The duration of the internship is three months. The Internship will cover your travel and accommodation costs.
During your two-day visit you’ll not only find out how we come up with innovative skincare products and strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management. You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other finalists on current FMCG topics in the skincare business.
You will be able to show us your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event. The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany. We’ll decide jointly with the winners where to go. Just imagine, you could spend three months with the marketing department in Bangkok, at our production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
Internship Focused Areas:
- Brand management.
- Digital marketing.
- Supply Chain Management.
Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2020 will cover your travel and accommodation costs.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2020:
- Required Languages: English. You have no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You have to Hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have to have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling.
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You have to feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have to be strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have to have excellent analytical skills
How to Apply for Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2020:
- Fill in the application through the online system. You’ll need to upload the following documents:
- last transcript of records/internship certificates.
- Please note that the total size of all uploaded documents Should not exceed 5 MB.
- You will have to do an online test for 1 hour.
The best candidates will be invited to submit a pre-recorded video interview.
To know more about Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge 2020, please visit official website: