|Deadline: March 31, 2020||Institution(s): Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)|
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Thailand|
Bangchak Master Scholarships – Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Bangchak Master Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue masters studies at Asian Institute of Technology Thailand. The Bangchak Initiative and the Innovative Center address fundamental and applied research challenges facing the renewable energy industry worldwide and its objective is to stimulate entrepreneurship and innovation. The Center is generously funded to work closely with leading industries and universities both domestically and internationally. The program offers an interesting and challenging job in an international environment focused on education, research, scientific advice and innovation that contributes to economic growth and social welfare. The program is also committed to academic excellence, collegial respect and freedom.
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT).
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
Bangchak Master Scholarship is fully-funded and covers the stipend and tuition fees.
To be eligible for Bangchak Master Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- First-class (honours) bachelor’s or GPA 3.0 from reputed Universities
- Any nationality is welcome to apply.
- English Proficiency: IELTS or AIT EET score above 5.0.
- General Requirements
- The role of researcher is to carry out innovative research which will lead to patent and commercial products
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve innovative results.
- Ability to present results in technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in incubation/founding start-up company is added advantage
- Experience in the following fields will be a plus; Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain, Energy technology, Clean Technology, Smart Cities etc.
- Specific Requirements for Energy Area
- Hardware Experience/Knowledge on Converters, prototype development.
- Exceptional coding ability in programming tools such as Matlab, Python etc. and experience in design and modelling tools like Simulink/PSIM/LabVIEW/ or other power electronics simulation tools
- Specific Requirements for FEBT Area
- Having Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Technology and/or similar relevant subjects
- Specific Requirements for EEM Area
- Having Bachelor degree in biochemical or chemical engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, public health science or related applied sciences.
- Experience/Knowledge on controls of bioreactor.
- Capable of programming and experience in design and modelling of wastewater treatment systems.
How to Apply for Bangchak Master Scholarship?
To apply for Bangchak Master Scholarship, please follow the following instructions:
- Please fill the online application which is given in the following link.
- Along with the online application, applicant should send the following documents all in one combined PDF file to the following email (email@example.com) on or before 31st March 2020:
- Covering letter
- Project proposal with pitching ideas which may lead to commercial products/start-ups (2 pages maximum)
- Information about education, exams and previous relevant work/research experience (a CV).
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the research scope and any other work which the applicant wishes to be taken into account and should clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and contact information of at least two references.
To know more about Bangchak Master Scholarships – Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), please visit official website: