|Deadline: February 15, 2020||Institution(s): List of Participating Universities|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD||Study in: Azerbaijan|
Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020
The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is open to international students who intend to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Azerbaijan Universities. The Educational Grant Programs for the Citizens of the Member Countries of “the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Program for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Programs provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on an annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at Preparatory courses, Undergraduate, graduate, and Doctoral General medicine/residency programs.
- Culture and Arts
- Oil and Industry Studies
- Architecture and Construction
- Tourism and Management
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physics and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geography and Environment
- Political Science and Philosophy
- History and Archaeology
- For more information click here
It depends on the program and the university schedule.
Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
To qualify for Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English, Malay or Arabic
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries (124 Countries)
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programs – citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programs – citizens younger than 40
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important instructions to avail Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020:
- Complete the application form from here.
- Attach the required documents:
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies.
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized
- The documents must be officially submitted by the respective state entities of your country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to any Embassy or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Note: Take into account that directly submitted applications will not be considered.
To know more about Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020, please visit official website: