|Deadline: May 21, 2020||Institution(s): American University in Dubai (AUD)|
|Level of Study: Undergraduate||Study in: UAE|
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarships
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarships are open for international students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree at American University in Dubai, UAE for the session of 2020/2021. This scholarship entitles the recipient to a tuition waiver from 25% to 100% up until graduation.
In 1999, The American University in Dubai announced the creation of scholarships that carry Sheikh Mohammed Bin RashId Al Maktoum’s name, citing how His Highness’ gesture reflects a deep commitment to education as the driving force in the accomplishment of Dubai’s and the U.A.E.’s public agenda.
The aim of this scholarship is to support the vision and commitment of the UAE leadership in its drive towards creating a knowledge-based economy, and to provide young UAE nationals with the skills and competencies that would enable them to become innovative and entrepreneurial leaders in business and in the various professional fields.
- School of Business Administration
- School of Engineering
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Architecture, Art & Design
- Mohammed Bin Rashid School for Communication (MBRSC)
According to the program.
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship entitles the recipient to a tution waiver from 25% to 100% up until graduation.
To be eligible for H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
Required Language: English or Arabic
Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- High school applicants should have at least 90% grade average (or equivalent)
- Financial need as demonstrated by insufficiency to fund educational expenses will also be considered.
How to Apply for H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarships 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarships:
Create an account in the website.
Start filling the application from here.
Submit the required documentation.
- High School reports for the last three years of school reflecting the final average. (Incomplete applications will not be considered for evaluation).
- TOEFL or IELTS, EMSAT and SAT scores (if available)
- Passport photocopy and passport-size photo
- Statement of Career Goals
- 2 official recommendation letters
- Data on the family income and assets (for e.g. salary certificates). Sole proprietors are required to submit the last 3 months bank statement
- Rental/ Debt expense documents (such as tenancy contract, Liability letter from the bank, etc.), if applicable
- Special circumstances documents, if applicable.
To know more about American University in Dubai H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarships, please visit official website: