|Deadline: June 15, 2020||Institution(s): London College of Communication|
|Level of Study: Internship||Location: London, UK|
Architectural Assistant / 3D Visualisation Internship
Architectural Assistant and 3D Visualisation Internships are open to international students. The duration of the internship is between six months. The Internship will provide Financial compensation for 6 months on a full time program.
LCC Organization They can guide you through all the aspects of your project from design and planning to engineering and construction . Their Portfolio Boasts some of London’s finest addresses and includes a variety of projects from refurbishment of small residential flat, commercial unit or a listed building ro an extension, basement or a new built residential dwelling to large complex development projects. For more information click here.
Internship Focused Areas:
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Art and Design
- Graphic design
1 July 2020 to 20 December 2020
Architectural Assistant and 3D Visualisation Internships covers:
- The Interns get Financial compensation for 6 months on a full time program.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Architectural Assistant and 3D Visualisation Internships 2020:
- Required Languages: Proficiency in English language.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Knowledge and good skill of CAD 2D (AutoCAD).
- Knowledge of Sketch up + Vray.
- Knowledge and good skill of Adobe Programme.
- English as an official language for the internship: Independent User B1.
- For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for Architectural Assistant and 3D Visualisation Internships ?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Architectural Assistant and 3D Visualisation Internships:
- You will need to prepare the following documents:
- Resume or Personal CV.
- Send the previous documents to email@example.com
To know more about Architectural Assistant and 3D Visualisation Internships , please visit official website: