Pursue your education in Australia. Good news! ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2021-2022 are fully funded masters scholarships for international students. This scholarships is $28,597 annum and covers Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra and dependent child allowance and thesis Allowance.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Australian National University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Philosophy
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: August 31, 2021
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is $28,597 per annum will cover the following:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
Eligibility Criteria for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
To be eligible for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
- Apply for admission here
- Note: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered just apply for admission.
To apply and know more about ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, please visit the official website: