|Deadline: May 18, 2020 / November 16, 2020||Institution(s): Australian National University
|Level of Study: Masters||Study in: Australia|
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue masters studies at Australian National University for academic year 2021-2022. ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is $28,092 per annum. Australian National University is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is $28,092 per annum will cover the following:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependant Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
To be eligible for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
- Apply for admission here
- Note: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered just apply for admission.
To apply and know more about ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, please visit the official website: