|Deadline: August 31, 2020/ April 15, 2021||Institution(s): Australian National University|
|Level of Study: Masters / PhD||Study in: Australia|
ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship
ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship are open for international students to pursue their masters or PhD studies at Australian National University, Australia for academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship will cover International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the award.
Each year the Australian National University offers the ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship (concurrently with the ANU University Research Scholarship) to support high achieving international HDR students who are conducting research which aligns with the strategic directions of the University.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Excellence is embedded in its approach to research and education. A number of scholarships are offered to distinguished students for Master or PhD studies at one of Australia’s best universities, ANU University.
- Culture, creativity & societies
- Environment & sustainability
- Future security
- Health & medicine
- regional & global context
- Science & innovative technology
For more information click here.
- Three years for Doctor of Philosophy degree, and one year for Master of Philosophy student.
- Note: Could be shorter period as is stated in the letter of offer and students can apply for extension until the end of their course.
Are you interested studying in China? visit below links
- Sichuan Government Scholarship SGS
ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship will covers:
- International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the award.
- For recipients who hold a Student Visa (Subclass 500): Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.
To qualify for ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission TOEFL or IELTS, for more information about language requirements from here.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Is an international student enrolling in an accredited HDR course of study at the University.
- Has also been awarded an ANU University Research Scholarship.
- Has achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.
How to Apply for ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship:
- Choose the preferred program and follow the application steps from here.
Note: No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered based upon their application for admission
- Find a supervisor from here.
- College pre-application requirements,
Most Colleges will ask applicants to identify and secure the support of a potential supervisor before they can proceed to an application for admission. However, some Colleges ask applicants to submit a short description of their proposed area of research as an expression of interest and a summary of their academic qualifications, including grades, to a central contact first.
- Apply. To submit an application, find the program you want to study using the Program & Courses website, then click the Apply button to access the application portal.
- Receive an outcome.
Applications to the University are assessed on an ongoing basis. The ANU will contact you about the result of your application as soon as possible. Applications usually take between 6-8 weeks to assess, or longer if you are applying for a scholarship also. All outcomes are issued to your email address so it is important that you provide an email address in your application that you check regularly and you can easily access.
To know more about ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship, please visit official website:
- Scholarships in Australia