Abdullah Gül University Tuition Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake undergraduate studies at Abdullah Gül University, Turkey for academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship will provide fee waiver only for the tuition fees according to your financial situation.
AGU – as a research university seeking solutions to global challenges and aiming at developing citizens who can contribute to societies and shape the future (AGU Mission Statement) – developed an innovative Global Challenge Curriculum (GLB) composed of one mandatory course and several elective courses taught throughout the four Undergraduate academic years. These courses focus on global topics such as the ones tackled by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Abdullah Gül university was opened in 2010. it has 5 schools and offers 14 programs to study Bachelor or Master Degree. AGU is a new generation university that aims to blend all three missions of a university that are societal impact, research and education. The blending will lead us to generate a philosophy that is called the AGUWAYS.
AGUWAYS gives priority to societal impact in the blending process. Societal impact is embodied in global challenges and the course is there designed around and is also an introduction to global challenges. In addition, AGUWAYS aims to develop a competence in blending changing, knowing and learning through embracing real world problems.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Abdullah Gül University
- Study in: Turkey
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 4 years. From 1 September 2021 till 30 June 2025.
- Deadline: August 06, 2021
- Engineering (Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Business Administration
- Political Science and International Relations
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
For more information about opportunities click here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
Abdullah Gül University Tuition Scholarship will provide the recipients with below benefits:
- These scholarships will cover only the entire duration of the program the student applied for.
- Students will remain responsible for paying their housing, health insurance, and transportation costs.
- When an Undergraduate student is accepted to AGU, he/she has 7 days to pay his pre-registration fee 500$ or 1528.5 TL or 1155 TL for Business students / or 1026.5 TL for International Relations and Political Science students), which corresponds to their first semester tuition fee, in order to secure his/her position at AGU. This pre-registration fee will then be deducted from their total Package.
- For more information about the costs and fees of each school from here.
To be eligible for Abdullah Gül University Tuition Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- International Exams (e.g. SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB).
- High School results.
- English Proficiency (TOEFL iBT certificate).
- Awards/Certificates (extra-curricular activities).
- Quality of your Statement of Purpose.
- For more information about the requirements for each country from here.
How to Apply for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Abdullah Gül University Scholarship:
(1) Register on the official website.
(2) Attach these documents:
- Original High School Diploma and Exam Results
- Acceptance Letter sent by AGU
- Equivalency Diploma/Certificate (Denklik Belgesi)
- Valid Passport and a copy of it
- 4 Color Photos: 4,5 x 3,5 cm biometric photos must have been taken in the past 6 months
- Bank Receipt of the Paid Semester Tuition Fee (or paid dormitory fee)
- English Language Exam
- A proof of Health Insurance Plan covering the student in Turkey from the registration date until the January following registration to the University (at least)
- Exam Score Document: Verified copy of the exam result used for application. (The School, Embassy, Consulate or Notary Public may be the verification authority)
- The photocopy of the page of the passport with the photograph of the candidate, as well as the page bearing the passport expiry date, if not provided on the passport photo page
- High school transcripts showing all courses taken and grades received. (The official transcript certified by the high school should be submitted during enrolment if admitted)
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language − TOEFL (PBT) 537, TWE 4.0 − Computer based TOEFL (CBT) 203, TWE 4.0 − İnternet based TOEFL (IBT) 75, TWE 19
To know more about Abdullah Gül University Scholarship, please visit official website: